24 Apr 2019
Easily post your property on Craigslist & Facebook (Version 2.0)
We’re super excited to announce our first major update – Version 2.0. We’re making it even easier to get your properties listed, even outside your own website.
Now with only a few clicks, you’ll be able to grab your property in plain text formatted so that you can easily post on other offsite classifieds/marketplaces such as Craigslist and/or Facebook Buy & Sell Marketplace Groups.
In your WP Dashboard
1) Head over to your properties tab
2) then under each property you’ll see ‘Generator’
3) Click ‘generator’ and a pop up will show up
4) Grab the text to bring over to your Facebook/Craigslist.
WIth our new Post Generator, you are able to customize your post generator specifically for Facebook and Craigslist, so that everytime you need list yoru property on your website, just grab the text and bring it right into Craigslist and Facebook Buy & Sell pages.
No more need to tediously type out each listing!
Other REI Landlist version 2.0 fixes and updates:
- Added: Property rename option in Customizer
- Added: Compatible with Sale Post Generator by REI Conversion
- Added: Single land – main carousel lightbox
- Added: Single land – main carousel image display size option in Customizer
- Updated: Land renamed to Property
- Updated: 404 page styling
- Updated: Single land – lower carousel navigation position
- Updated: Demo import files
Discover our latest podcast episodes
23 Mar 2023
How Land Investing Can Jet Fuel Your Retirement
Retirement is just the beginning. Karl James dabbled in land before retiring and has since gone all in after 4 decades of the 9 to 5. The magic formula to making it work? Relationships, systems and networks.
10 Mar 2023
How Systemizing Helps You Avoid Burnout
The quickest way to burn out is to go hard as you can…without any direction. It’s something our good friend Paul Brewer knows all too well.