We, at Pebble stand by our products and believe that they are the best possible solutions we deliver. However, if you come across any issues or incompatibilities, you can open up a support ticket and allow us to help you resolve your issue. Dedicated support is promised to only those who possess an active account. Free copies, expired licenses, and inactive accounts are not qualified for product support. You will have to purchase an account in order to be able to get help from our support team.
This Support Policy describes what support you can expect from us for your Pebble products. If you have any questions about this Support Policy or do not agree with it, please contact us before using the Website or any of Pebble’s products.
We may amend this support policy occasionally, so you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes that have been made. This Support Policy is effective from the 1st January 2021.
What’s included in support
Pebble support is provided via our email ticketing system and includes the following:
- Answering questions about Pebble features and functions
- Responding to any bugs you may have found for
- REI Landlist
- REI Landleads
- REI Pebble
- Troubleshooting for the following included website third-party plugins:
- Automated Offers
- Sales Post Generator
- Property Content Lock
- Ninja Forms
- Ninjaforms Conditional Logic
- Short Pixel
- WP Rocket
- Duplicate Post
- Simple History
- Post Type Order
Pebble team has the right to create their own user administrator account inside of your WordPress website’s dashboard so we can log in with our own username and password. This access gives us full administrative access to your site. You have the ability and can remove and revoke our account at any time.
Pebble holds the right to disable any plugins that may be causing performance, conflicts or functional issues on your site.
Your site is backed up on a daily basis automatically. You do not need to add a backup plugin to your site as regular backups are taken care of already. If you ever need to restore a backup of your site, each backup copy is available for 30 days and can be restored within those 30 days.
What’s not included in support
- Domain and email hosting
- Listing any of properties or facilitate with any sales or transactions
- Communicating with any of your potential customers or site visitors or manage any form submissions
- Pebble will not support, be responsible or assist with any other WordPress themes or plugins installed that were not installed by Pebble
- Pebble will not support, be responsible, or assist with any other services, systems, or products beyond Pebble
- Third-party plugins integrations
- Any other things that are not related to our products directly
- Themes modifications and customization services or any other custom work
Support hours & estimated response time
Our official support hours are between 9AM and 5PM (Pacific time) Monday – Friday.
We aim to respond to new tickets within 24 hours (Monday-Friday). Please note this is only an estimate and our actual response times may vary depending on support load and we may well take longer to respond to more advanced or technical queries.